Erin @ A Girl and Her Mutt posted this last week. While slam books are something I never took part of, email based question “about me” questionnaires were popular in high school. I must admit too that when I first started reading her post the thought of “Ooooh I better be tagged in this!” appeared pretty quickly and she did not disappoint!
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them. (CSYA edit: I’m letting them know sans blog posting.)
- No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Facts…
- I never use times ending w a zero or a five when setting alarm clocks or the microwave. Timers are different since they need to be exact.
- If a kitchen cabinet is left open, I must stop what I’m doing and go close it.
- I drink Coke but rarely Pepsi because it makes me hyper.
- I rarely wear white especially due to not being able to get out of the house without a paw print.
- I don’t eat peanuts since I get a bad reaction from them – not sure if major sensitivity or allergy but either way I stay away.
- I need to stop buying sprinkles since they have taken up half a cabinet shelf.
- I have never broken a bone.
- I first met Darth Husband via a mutal friend in high school.
- Molly is sort of named after a horse on a family farm generations ago.
- Pigeons creep me out.
- I am not a fan of Twilight (read the first two so I could back this up = meh.)
- What is one food you could eat over and over and over? Macaroni and cheese. It doesn’t even need to be something fancy. Throughout college I probably ate my weight in the generic brand from Kmart.
- If you could change your name to be anything you could imagine, what would it be? I honestly don’t have an answer for this. There were very few girls with the same name growing up so I’ve gotten quite used it to and never hated my name.
- What would a tv show about your life be called and who would play you? Prob the blog name since it is fitting and I’d want Autumn Reeser to play me.
- Trains, planes, or automobiles? Now I want go watch the movie
- If you could switch jobs with no problem and no worries about money, what would you do? I’d love to be part of a team that selects the music for TV shows or movies. The right song can totally make the moment or draw me in. I actually started watching Grey’s Anatomy for the first time because they used a Rilo Kiley song that I love in the intro of an episode.
- City or Country? Both since too much of either makes me antsy.
- If you could only buy clothes from one store for the rest of your life, where would it be? First thing that comes to mind is Nordstrom since my latest brand obsession is Free People. (I do have a bee sweater from them so ONE thing!) I’d need someone to pay for it all of course!
- How many years is your longest/oldest friendship? The BFF and my friend/her sister and I have known each other since The BFF and I were in preschool so nearing 30 years.
- Dream vacation spot? I’d love to travel to some sort of tropical island but Colorado is near and dear to my heart. The moment the plane lands I’m relaxed.
- Driver or passenger? Either though I hate hate hate driving expressways. They put me totally on edge.
- What is the language you would learn first if you could wake up knowing it without any studying at all? Latin since it is not practical for everyday use but would be a great way to unleash my verbal wrath on annoying people.
- What is one song you can listen to on repeat over and over and over again?
- If you won a week long all expenses paid trip to somewhere in the U.S., where would you go?
- What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
- Have you ever been part of a team sport?
- What is the last book you read?
- Cupcake, cookie or donut?
- What is one thing you do to keep yourself centered?
- Beer, wine, or soda?
- What is the strangest food you’ve tried?
- What was your first concert?
- Are you supersitious?
PEOPLE I TAG!
- Jess @ Deployment Diva
- Lauren @ Sassy Molassy
- Stina @ Girl Can Do
- Emily @ Relishments
- Laura @ Becoming the Odd Duck
- Kristin @ FoodFash
- Erin @ Big Girl Feats
- Dawn @ Running at Dawn
- Shari @ Finding A Weigh
- Kelly @ Brownies & Zucchini
(Put yourself here if you haven’t done this and I haven’t tagged you! A lot of you have already done this!)
Music for this post: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals